Friday, September 25, 2009

New Economy Youngstown

I would guess that since I'm a Pop City subscriber, hiVelocity thought I'd be interested in the publication. About hiVelocity:

hiVelocity tells the story of the new economy in Ohio. It's a narrative of creative people and businesses and what they are doing to create jobs for today and tomorrow. It's the story of a state on the move.

I've found Pop City to be a great news aggregator of the kind of information I'm seeking. But if you don't care for regional boosterism, you might as well skip it. I tend to focus on the progressive agents and hiVelocity looks as if it will deliver. There are already enough venues where I can find out about what is wrong. And anything that helps to connect like-minded people is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment